Matthew 7:15 – Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Forget the sheep’s clothing, this wolf is strutting around in all his wolfy-badness, and no one seems to notice he’s going to blow the house down if he gets the nomination.
Here are 25 reasons – in no particular order – I can never support Donald Trump (with references for those of you who doubt my research on the issue):
- He never reveals true policy stances.
- He recently flip-flopped on abortion (even supporting partial birth abortion in the past).
- He doesn’t understand what the nuclear triad is or its importance.
- He made fun of a reporter with disabilities.
- He claims he will force another sovereign nation to build a wall along the border despite the other nation’s firm stance that they will not.
- He doesn’t know the players in current trade agreements, like the TPP.
- Nov. FBN GOP Debate
- He flip-flopped on ISIS (Let Russia handle it to carpet bombing).
- He said he would appoint his pro-abortion sister to the supreme court.
- He promotes managing the government over shrinking the government.
- Uses vulgarity in public discourse (The presidency is an honorable position and should not be reduced to filth)
- Repeated offender – too many citations for one point
- Encouraged supporters to rough up protesters at a Trump rally, saying he’d pay the legal fees
- Told security to keep protesters coats when evicting them from a Trump rally
- He said the people of Iowa were stupid because he dropped in the polls to Cruz.
- He likened the highly respected Dr. Ben Carson to a pedophile.
- He said he can “change” to anything he wants to be.
- He wants to reinstitute waterboarding despite the fact it’s been outlawed.
- He asserted John McCain wasn’t a hero due to being a P.O.W.
- He said if Ivanka wasn’t his daughter he’d probably be dating her.
- He couldn’t name a single Bible verse when asked for his favorite and mispronounced 2 Corinthians while at Liberty University.
- He can’t control his temper.
- Feb. CBS GOP Debate
- Mr. Trump’s Twitter Feed
- He wanted to use eminent domain for private use and still supports it today.
- He threatens non-supporters.
- He continues to flip-flop on healthcare (recently stating support of universal healthcare – like Bernie).
- He supported a wealth tax on saved wealth in bank accounts.
- He said he would remain neutral on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
Bonus: ‘I could murder someone and my supporters won’t leave me.’
And as if this list wasn’t enough, yesterday, his supporters finished me off. While watching a show, I tweeted to the hosts that I would never switch my allegiance to Donald Trump, bringing the onslaught of the ‘Trumpkins.’ From that innocent tweet I was told, ‘I’m not a true patriot,’ ‘my soul is lost,’ and ‘I’m part of the problem with this country.’
Their fearless leader has belittled free speech in the past (http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/trump-close-up-the-internet/), so it’s no wonder the Trumpkins hound anyone with an opposing position.
This is not an exhaustive list by any means. I could add his statements that ‘Planned Parenthood does good things’ or his insinuation that George W. Bush was at fault for 9/11 during the last debate, but I’d be here all day if I listed every statement Trump makes or actions he takes that I disagree with or find questionable.
So in conclusion, if you are infatuated with Donald Trump, please consider these truths and the principles you stand for before casting a vote for him at the ballot box. I don’t know about you, but the man stands contrary to the vast majority of my morals, beliefs, and ideologies, and I can never vote for him.
P.S. Don’t give me that argument about he’s better than Bernie/Hillary because newsflash, we still have better options available to us, let’s choose one.